Return to main site

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Twemlow Fuel Depot

So I was coming off the M6 at Northwich and cutting across Holmes Chapel to get home and decided I might as well drop in as Twemlow is only a minor diversion.
on the way onto the site I tore the crotch on my combats and had a gentle breeze for the explore, I'm glad I didn't get busted :D
The reservoirs still smell of fuel despite being flooded and very open.
Former Petroleum Storage Depot comprising six semi-submerged storage tanks with associated workshops and offices plus hardstandings. The site is situated in the village of Twemlow Green, Cheshire, bounded to the northwest by a railway line, and residential development to the south. The site comprises six semi-submerged fuel tanks with offices, workshops and extensive areas of concrete hardstanding. There are access points to two local roads.




This was the only one that wasn't completely flooded

OMG DA ORBZ


No comments:

Post a Comment