Return to main site

Thursday 8 December 2011

Cresent Culvert

No rain no drain needs to have a line added that when it's freezing cold no drains, I couldn't feel my toes when I got out

I only had an hour free to head out so I went over to follow more of the culverts around Buxton

The culvert is a large limestone affair with plenty of walking room, the water rushes in and will take a light tripod with it so if you head in be aware and watch your footing.



I found a little friend so it wasn't a totally solo explore






I had to turn back as the freezing cold water reached my nuts as I only had thigh waders on










These look ancient


I decided not to go into the stoopy bit because to be honest I couldn't be arsed

on the way out I found a light worm

No comments:

Post a Comment